How To Make Some Extra Money, Even at Home
Making Extra Money Online is Easy
There comes a time in everyone's life when we wonder how to make some extra money, and now it is easier than ever.
In the not too distant past, the idea of making extra money without stepping out of the house sounded sill, and downright impossible. However, these days many people make extra cash, or even their primary source of income just staying at home with their computer. Over the past year I have been networking with numerous people who are making anywhere from $80,000-$180,000 per year online in the privacy of their own home.
Here are a few methods that I have seen work well.
- Cash Crate: This is an unusual site that allows you to take surveys or complete "tasks" that bring you a dollar, or .50 cents within a few minutes. This is an easy way to sit and mindlessly make money. Some of my friends completed these surveys while in school, literally, sitting in the class while waiting for the teacher to arrive. It can take time, and many surveys to amount to anything substantial, however, you don't need a PayPal account as they send cheques.
- Inboxdollars is another survey site that is very attractive to teenagers who need extra cash. One of my fellow nursing students did this during lunch breaks to keep from starving while in school. It is really the same idea as Cash Crate, but some people prefer the surveys here. They also will often give you money just for opening emails.
- MyLot; Takes time to learn the site, as the layout is a little confusing. My lot is kind of a combination of the survey sites mentioned above and a writing site. You may complete tasks and take surveys or simply have discussions, answer questions, or write out some general information. This site also requires time to earn a good amount of money.
- Yahoo Contributor Network: This is a site that allows you to write an article and get paid for it. Some people absolutely love it.Others have said that it takes too long for their articles to be published. They have all articles reviewed before publishing. Follow this link to sign up for Yahoo Contributor Network.
- Hubpages: What you are reading now is a hubpage. It is my personal favorite way of earning money from my computer because this system is very versatile and allows the writer to publish as many "hubs" as they care to without a long wait. It also has a very effective "earnings program" and writers are free to be creative. Some "hubbers" are making thousands of dollars per month by writing for hubpages. If you feel like you can write informative pages just click hubpages.
- Squidoo: This is a writing platform in the same way that yahoo contributor and hubpages is, however, in my brief experience with this site, it is not as effective on its own as hubpages. I have heard many "hubbers" saying that using squidoo to like back with their hubs is a great way to maximize these sites.
- Google Blogger: Google Blogger is the most user friendly blog platform available. It also allows one to monetize their blogs through affiliate advertising. For more information click How to be a Google Blogger and make money.
- E-Books: Research a subject online, compiling information about it. This will be your e-product. Be Creative. Develop something people searching this topic will want. Get help on how to create e-books fast here.
- Selling goods on eBay: This can be done a number of ways. By creating an eBay store, helping others sell their items or buying large lots of items and splitting them up to sell individually. If you are not already an eBay member you may sign up now.
- Referrals: This is the simplest and the hardest way of earning extra money. It is the simplest way of making money because technically you do nothing. You simply tell your friends to join the site that you just have, and be sure you get credit for their signing in. It is difficult because getting someone else to do something is a lot more difficult than getting yourself to do it.not all of these sites have a referral program, however, I know that Hubpages, cash crate, and inbox dollars do.
UPDATE ON THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY AT HOME
As of 2013, I can honestly say that one of the first things that one should do when considering making money at home is join WebAnswers. It is an easy way to start seeing a trickling of income mount into a decent amount of monthly "mad money." It is also a great way to be accepted by AdSense. Google's AdSense is the advertising method that all online business want to be a part of.
Have you ever googled something like, "How to make six figures in Real Estate" and then found that ads to buy real estate investment books pop up where ever you go? That is AdSense. Google keeps track of your searches and then when it figures out what you are looking for, it serves ads according to what you might be interested in. As a person who makes an income online AdSense is your best friend. However, it is not that easy to be accepted by AdSense. They expect to see your online writing before allowing you to be an affiliate.
Joining WebAnswers is a shortcut to being accepted by AdSense. Because rather than write a ton of online articles, all you have to do is answer about 50 questions on WebAnsers. Just be sure and use good grammar, and be on your best behavior, as this is your probation period.
Other Ways to Make Money
If you start a blog or decide to write here at Hubpages it would be profitable to join Amazon affiliates. All you need to do is sign up and you can have your own Amazon store or promote specific products on your blog. To diversify, you may also want to sign up with Zazzle affiliates. Many people prefer Zazzle because they pay better than Amazon, but I have found that I make up for the better payments on Zazzle with quantity on Amazon. I use both sites and enjoy a little extra money from both Zazzle and Amazon every month.
If you do blog and sign up with these affiliates, you will be surprised how much extra money you will be bringing in passively every month. The amount will steadily increase each month.
- How To Make Millions - InfoBarrel
How to make millions is something that most people think about throughout their lives but very few take the initiative to think big enough to achieve the financial stability, freedom and satisfaction of making millions.
- How To Use YouTube As A Marketing Tool
How to market with youtube. Use youtube to drive traffic to your website or blog
- How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog: Fast, Simple Ways
how to increase traffic to your blog. These are fast and simple ways to gain web traffic to your blog. Use Hubpages to drive traffic to your blog, and then add the page to Digg.
- How to Make Millions, Online, At Home, or In the Office.
How to become a millionaire. Real Estate, blogging, working for yourself, and attitude.
- Blogging With Google Blogger; The User Friendly Blogging Platform
google blogger is the most user friendly blog. make money with adsense advertising. make a ton of money with blogger