Make Money With Your Smartphone
Smartphone Apps That Pay
The following is a list of smartphone apps that pay you back. Most are associated with daily activities you are already doing. I can personally confirm that all of these are legitimate and do pay upon reaching minimum payout balance.
- Checkout51 - Go shopping, upload your receipt, receive cash rebates for products you buy. $20 minimum payout through PayPal (confirmed). Cashback varies; I make between $0.25 and $3 a week.
- Ibotta - Save coupon offers through the app to your phone. Go shopping, upload your receipt, receive cash rebates for products you buy. $10 minimum for payout through PayPal, gift cards, or Venmo. Cashback varies; I make between $0.25 and $5 a week.
- Checkpoints - Use your smartphone to scan barcodes of products while shopping and earn points. Redeem points for gift cards. $1-$5 a week.
- Shopmium - Go shopping, upload your receipt, receive cash rebates for products you buy. No minimum, payout through Paypal in less than 48 hours. Enter code GFEYCKVE for a signup bonus. Cashback varies; I've made $10 over about a year.
Websites that Pay
Here are the best websites to use for making money online and a short description of what they are all about. Follow the link provided for more information and tricks and tips regarding each.
- Ebates - If you do any online shopping at all, Ebates is a must. Basically you go through this website before shopping online and you get a percentage of your purchase back. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great for higher bonuses. This site also provides discount codes. $5 minimum paid by check. *See below for proof of payment.
- Hubpages - Make money through online writing. Account must reach $50 for payout. Cash paid via Paypal.
- Secret Shopping - Not technically an "online" only job, but opportunities are sent to your email or you can login to the website. Cash paid via check, PayPal, or Payquicker.