13 Ways to Make Money With Facebook
Facebook - an inexpensive modern-day social and marketing utility. Can you really use Facebook to make money? Sure you can! Read through the list below of the many ways you too can make money with Facebook. Others are already earning income daily through their social accounts and profiles on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Linked In, etc… You can too. Keep in mind that the more “Friends” or connections and contacts you have, the greater your earning potential will be. So don’t hesitate to take advantage of these simple ways to earn big on Facebook. Should you quit your day job? Well, that’s up to you.
1. Provide surveys for businesses. Businesses are always seeking the feedback of individuals within their target market. You can offer businesses the opportunity to survey your list of Friends on Facebook for payment. Simply obtain the demographics of the business’ target market – or sought-after audience. Then, note all your Friends who satisfy these demographics. Finally, post the survey on your profile and instruct (via separate messages) the applicable individuals to email their responses back to you via Facebook. You can even consider making an event out of this endeavor for your larger business clients by inviting your Friends to meet up at a venue to fill out the survey for a small reward, such as a promotional products from the client business. Offer finger food and drinks, while individuals chat and mingle. Note that the more individuals surveyed from within your Friends list, the more you will be paid.
2. Post classifieds for others. Businesses and individuals alike always need people. You can simply post classifieds for both businesses and individuals, such as job opportunities, rentals, romance, etc. Post these ads on the wall of your profile so that it will be automatically displayed to everyone in your Friends list. Be certain that each post has the complete and correct contact information of the business or individual you are posting for.
3. Post display advertisements and coupons for businesses. A growing cost-effective way for businesses to reach new customers and clients with advertisements and coupons for their products and services is to have these ad images continually posted and reposted within Facebook. Although most businesses usually have their own Facebook accounts, many will still pay you to post their ads alongside your testimonials of their products and services on your profile. Your testimonial regarding the quality of the product or service of that business can surely get the attention of potential customers within your Friends list.
4. Send out referrals for businesses services and products. Like testimonials, referrals also add a personal touch or credibility to any advertisement endeavor. Payment for referrals is not new in the business world. If you have Friends that are of significant interest to a particular business or individual, this business or individual may pay you substantially to refer its services or products to those Friends. Unlike posting general ads to your Friends via your profile wall, referrals are usually more private and direct, as in an email, a letter or a phone call.
5. Market your large number of Friends for a job. Media, entertainment and marketing services have now officially merged forces with the social media industry to reach new customers and clients. Industries of film, television, radio broadcast, music, sports, news broadcast, journalism, marketing, research, among others, have all tapped into the power of social media sites like Facebook. Many businesses within these industries now provide blog feeds of their features, as well as, tickets and ads directly to fans or Friends on Facebook. Getting feedback directly from followers is also essential. It comes as no surprise that businesses within these industries aim to continually expand their Friends’ base on Facebook. One way for them to continuously gain new friends is by employing staff who already have their own extensive list of Friends and followers. Owning a substantial amount of Friends on Facebook, among others social sites, is almost a guaranteed way to obtain a high-paying job at a large-cap entertainment or media corporation in the US. Gabi Gregg, a 24-year-old upcoming fashion journalist, received a $100,000 job offer from MTV based on her 25,000 social media followers and fans. Jobs can be in the field of public relations, communications, journalism, entertainment, social media development, etc, such as a Social Media Specialist or a Media Feed Production Manager. If indeed these fields are of interest to you, be certain to include details of your social media expertise on your resume.
6. Post (and host) upcoming events. It is a great idea to become the point-person for upcoming events at an organization. If you are a student at a college, for example, use Facebook to stream upcoming events at your campus. Have the event’s host pay you to post. It is important to be consistent and constant in posting events, so that your Friends and fans will become loyal and follow your posts regularly. If you host your own events, then charge individuals for attendance.making money on Facebook today!
Detailed Video Describing How You Can Make Money on Facebook
Life-long Friends & Facebook Connections
7. Become a Connection Agent or Broker. As a Connection Agent, you simply retain a fee for connecting businesses or individuals to those Facebook accounts with large quantities of Friends. Usually, if one of your Friends on Facebook has a large amount of their own Friends, you can negotiate on the behalf of a paying business or individual to post their ads. Simply ask and negotiate with your Friend (with the many Friends) to post on his profile's wall for the paying business or individual. You should aim to price the cost of the transaction with the payer above the cost of the post with your Friend - so that you will retain the difference. In this way, the lower the cost of the post negotiated, then the larger your profit margin from the transaction will be. For example, if one of your Friends was Taylor Swift – who has more than 1 million Friends on Facebook, you will simply send her an email that City Life Fashions Co., for example, was offering to pay her for placing a post on her profile's wall. If Taylor agreed to the post, your compensation will be the difference between what City Life pays you for the post (cost of transaction) and what you pay Taylor Swift (cost of post) for posting on her wall.
8. Offer to build profiles for businesses and their marketing endeavors. If you are good at and enjoy website development, then offer services to build Facebook profiles for businesses and individuals seeking to market their products and services within the Facebook community.
9. Offer to update business profiles for marketing. Some businesses or individuals have already set up Facebook accounts and profiles. These businesses and individuals are much easier to locate than those without profiles at all. Review their current sites and offer to redesign and optimize their Facebook profiles into high-quality sites that appeal directly to their target markets. You may need to meet formally with businesses or individuals to assess what they are selling, who they are selling to, what their clients may need to know, among other marketing details. Either way, offer a free consultation towards building the interests and trust of these businesses and individuals in you.
10. Create a Facebook application. The development of software applications, or apps, for computers or cell phones is a booming industry. If you are tech-savvy and can develop a fun, convenient and useful Facebook app, Facebook may purchase that application from you. If you are not very technically-savvy, then simply tap into your Friends network and find someone who is.
11. Sell email lists of your Friends to businesses. Another way to assist businesses in their marketing endeavors is to sell the email addresses of your Friends to those businesses. Many Facebook users include email contact information within their profile details. As their “Friend”, you may already have access to this information. Simply make a Microsoft Excel list of all the email addresses of your Friends and sell the list to a business or marketing company. Although it is entirely up to you, I would recommend asking our Friends’ for their permission to include their contact information in this list first.
12. Market yourself and your products or services. Since Facebook is primarily used for socializing and marketing, feel free to market your own products and services. For example, if you are a professional ballerina, freely post artistic photos or your performances within your Facebook profile. If you sing well, upload your recordings to your profile for your Friends to access and enjoy. For product retailers, post pictures of your products with their applicable prices to mirror a personal store. You can then link buyers to PayPal, for example, to make payments quickly, easy and conveniently online while browsing through your store. Keep in mind, that consistency in updating information is important towards maintaining the interests of those browsing your merchandise regularly. Consider offering discounts ever so often, especially around holidays.
13. Incorporate links to external websites. You can link any external website or webpage within your Facebook profile. You can choose to link businesses, your employer, your partners and sponsors, etc, to your profile page to be accessed by your Friends. You can charge the business or individual owner of the external link for directing or navigating traffic to their site.
These are a few quality and advanced ways to make money using Facebook (or any other of the dozens of social sites out there for that matter). You can try all these methods or a few, but it is certain that you can increase your earning potential substantially. Note that constancy and consistency is key (or mandatory). To be successful at any of these endeavors, you must be dedicated in allocating your time and efforts, as well as, enjoy the work associated with these techniques – or your attempts will be in vain. So if you have a Facebook account and would like it to work for yourself, begin by selecting, planning and scheduling money-making methods to commit to for the long-haul. If you don’t have a Facebook account, it’s free! Get one now by clicking the link below. What are you waiting for? You can start today.