How To Start A Freelance Job Successfully
If you are having trouble finding a freelance job, this hub might just be the right one for you. Referring to The Best Guide for Freelancing that I recently wrote, freelance is definitely a way to earn money through online and even reality. Honestly, there are many tricks on tips on how to get a freelance job but how many of them actually land you a long term job? This article is written from my own experience and I certainly hope you will be able to secure a freelance job as soon as you follow all these steps.
Five golden rules of finding freelance job
There are a few golden rules you must always follow when you are finding a freelance job. Breaking this rules or not following them might result in failure to get a freelance job.
- Be very specific and do your homework. Update your profile, explain in detail what is your expertise and what is the time line you can offer to complete a project.
- Always be truthful. Lying just to get a job is not advisable as you might not be able to deliver what it is expected by the employer and even not meeting the targets.
- Be down-to-earth and forget about being arrogant even though you might have 10 years (or longer) experience in that field.
- Prepare to work shoulder to shoulder with the employer for a win-win situation.
- If you have accepted the bid, stick to datelines.
Now you have read the 5 fules of freelancing...
Where to start freelancing
I strongly advise you to start with just one website. You can try out this site for a start. Of course, there are other freelance websites but I feel this is the easiest you can find freelance work which you can start immediately.
Know your advantages and disadvantages
Always understand yourself and what you can do best. Knowing both of this will enable you to explore the unknown territories and even make you very successful. Learn to use them both at the right time and you will be able to overcome your obstacles.
As a freelance, always be ready to do something out of the blues. You could be offered to work on something that you might not be able to do it well but there is always research and other things you can do in order to keep up with the pace.
Always be truthful to both yourself and the employer. Never be afraid to ask and never be afraid to admit mistakes. We are there to learn from mistakes and by understanding why they happened, we will learn and improve our freelancing skills.
Register now and get started!
Time wait for no man. So, what are you waiting for? Start by registering yourself at one of the well known freelancing site below and start earning money online. Starting will always be an uphill task for any freelancer but it is never impossible.
You are one click to earning extra money online through freelancing simply by clicking on here now!
Some freelance guides for you
- Start Writing At Triond To Earn Money Online | Empty Talks
Triond is one of the leading writing websites that offer good payout and easy ways to earn money by writing. One of the main reason Triond is the best writing..
- 4 Steps To Develop A Page Rank 5 Blog Or Website | Empty Talks
When it comes to developing a high page rank blog or website, you would definitely need more than just writing skills to attract readers. It is a mixture of...