profile image 55

Do I need to fill tax return !!!

I used to work in United States, but I quit and moved to a different country. I also have a mortgage there. I don't received W2 except the interest income. Do I need to file tax return ?


sort by best latest

profile image56

phtime says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment