jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should I use my tax return to travel or be responsible?

1. lmarsh1203 profile image60
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

Should I use my tax return to travel or be responsible?

2. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

It depends.  I mean, it's your money, you can do what you want with it.    If you're caught up on bills and have been and can continue to keep paying them off every month and this is just some extra money, then I'd say go for the traveling.  Why not?  If normally you can't afford it and right now you have that money, then it's fine if you want to spoil yourself with a little trip.  Besides, when will you get the chance again?  Or you could even use part of it for a short trip and the other part for a bill or even just something you've been needing or wanting for the house. It's up to you what you think would you should do.  Could you really use the money to pay some bills or get something you actually need?  If you do, I guess you should do the responsible thing.  If you're doing alright bill-wise,  then have a safe trip!

3. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

What should you do with your tax refund? Be responsible or do something fun? Here are some practical ideas that could also be considered fun as they make your life easier and more enjoyable. read more

4. Catzgendron profile image72
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

Life is to short to wait, there is time enough for that later, go have fun and enjoy yourself, you only live once!