HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 49

I live with my mother who is retired and owns a home, but only has her retirement and I pay her...

property tax. Can I claim it on my income tax.


sort by best latest

Beege215e profile image66

Beege215e says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment