Intraday Trend Indicator 2.1
Intraday Trend Indicator 2.1 is a must have app for any investor who deals with any Equity or Forex market around the world (for example Nasdaq). The investor is able to make nearly accurate predictions and take firm decisions using the app's calculated measures (Pivot Point, Resistance Points and Support Points).
Intraday Trend Indicator 2.1 also features most awaited Realtime Live Market & Forex Quotes for major exchanges.
Along with Live Charts including Candlestick charts for Equities, Indices as well as for Forex.
Pan & Zoom throughout the charts while the chart draws live points during active market sessions!
Watch Candles form and slide in realtime for all major exchanges!
Includes Equity information such as EPS, P/E Ratio and much more..
* Stocks and Indices from 80+ Global Markets.
* Track Currency pairs between 90+ global currencies including all major Forex pairs.
* Sub-Indices from nearly all Global Market Indices.
* Includes Floor Pivots, Tom DeMark's Pivots, Woodie's Pivots, Camarilla Pivots as well as Fibonacci Pivots.
* Realtime live quotes for Equities, Indices and Forex
* Company information including EPS, P/E, MarketCap.
* Realtime live charts including candlestick.
* Optimized for Tablets and Wide screens.
* Very low network usage. (Useful if your Cellphone Carrier charges you for data connection).
* Simple and Sleek design.
* Lightweight - Low memory requirements.
here's download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … dindicator
by shazwellyn5 years ago
Indices and Surds : Please explain the concept simply and easily
by Julie Grimes3 years ago
A world currency would do what to the global economy or the free markets of capitalism?What if there was just one universal dollar, accepted by all major economic markets. What are some negative impacts or...
by Gordon G.6 years ago
What do you find is the best method for investing in currencies? Purely technical, purely fundamental, or a combination of both? I'm still new to the forex market and was thinking about running on technicals alone.
by OSBERT JOEL C3 years ago
What made Apple introduce smart phones with larger display in the global market?Apple has introduced iPhone 6 and 6 plus with 4.7 and 5.5 inch displays respectively. That is really larger when compared to its previous...
by sfpodiatrist6 years ago
What are the technical steps you go through in identifying a viable niche market?If you could post the actual tools you use that would be great! Thanks!
by Charlton Burton5 years ago
Why do they call it a flea market?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.