Intraday Trend Indicator 2.1
Intraday Trend Indicator 2.1 is a must have app for any investor who deals with any Equity or Forex market around the world (for example Nasdaq). The investor is able to make nearly accurate predictions and take firm decisions using the app's calculated measures (Pivot Point, Resistance Points and Support Points).
Intraday Trend Indicator 2.1 also features most awaited Realtime Live Market & Forex Quotes for major exchanges.
Along with Live Charts including Candlestick charts for Equities, Indices as well as for Forex.
Pan & Zoom throughout the charts while the chart draws live points during active market sessions!
Watch Candles form and slide in realtime for all major exchanges!
Includes Equity information such as EPS, P/E Ratio and much more..
* Stocks and Indices from 80+ Global Markets.
* Track Currency pairs between 90+ global currencies including all major Forex pairs.
* Sub-Indices from nearly all Global Market Indices.
* Includes Floor Pivots, Tom DeMark's Pivots, Woodie's Pivots, Camarilla Pivots as well as Fibonacci Pivots.
* Realtime live quotes for Equities, Indices and Forex
* Company information including EPS, P/E, MarketCap.
* Realtime live charts including candlestick.
* Optimized for Tablets and Wide screens.
* Very low network usage. (Useful if your Cellphone Carrier charges you for data connection).
* Simple and Sleek design.
* Lightweight - Low memory requirements.
here's download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … dindicator
by Gordon G.6 years ago
What do you find is the best method for investing in currencies? Purely technical, purely fundamental, or a combination of both? I'm still new to the forex market and was thinking about running on technicals alone.
by Dave McClure9 years ago
I pasted some text in my Equal Temperament hub that contained numbers with indices, rendered in the usual way, as superscript, but in the text capsule they dropped back in-line, so that, for example, (two to the power...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.