jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

OMG $325 million!!!!

1. moneyfairy profile image59
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Nobody has won the powerball jackpot and it has gone up to $325 million for tonight 11/24/12. I hope several people will share in the winnings. I have tried birthday numbers and anniversary numbers and quick picks, where the machine picks them electronically. Anyway I guess if we are meant to win we will. Do any of you play or have a favorite strategy when you are playing?

moneyfairyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have read several books on the subject and the bottom line is that it comes down to luck. But one little book talked about how runners that saw the whole race in their mind before they actually ran the race and they saw themselves winning and they actually did win that particular race that they saw and felt in their mind first. they said you could apply the same to winning any game so why not the game of chance? You must close your eyes and actually feel and see yourself winning before the actual drawing and I have won small amounts but never the big one yet!!! Here's to hoping and trying!!!

2. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Well I think its time I get some tickets! wink

yeah StacieL!!! Good luck!!!

3. moneyfairy profile image59
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Best of luck to all of you who play!!!

4. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 4 years ago

maybe this hub will help you all win big time lol, remember me if it does.....jimmy
    http://jimmythejock.hubpages.com/hub/Ho … he-Lottery

I hope so!!! that would be awesome!!! and yes I would help alot of people!!! it will be fun to be a philanthropist ,especially to those in need, like my disabled brother and family members that are struggling and single moms having a hard time of it. There was a guy once who had an ad in a local paper but stayed annoymous under a psuedo name and people would write in asking for new shoes or whatever and he helped several people out , I think it ran for like a yr. but I only found out after the fact LOL... anyway good luck Jimmy if you play tonight!!!

5. safiq ali patel profile image67
    safiq ali patelposted 4 years ago

I pick a number for example 3. I make sure that as many of my numbers add up to 3 as possible so 12 added up 1+2 equals three. 21 also adds up to three, and 30 also adds to three. I have used this strategy but in all honesty have never won. $325 million is a vast amount of money.

that's an interesting idea. good luck with that!

working