jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where did my stimulus money really go?

1. zapzidzone profile image52
    zapzidzoneposted 8 years ago

Where did my stimulus money really go?

2. 1001Hobbies profile image65
    1001Hobbiesposted 8 years ago

So far, nowhere. Only 6% of it has been given out/spent so far. It went to States to back-up their unemployment systems and for some other State programs. Hardly anything yet has been given to road projects or anything that would create a job, yet the administration and members of Congress are already speaking of formulating another "Stimulus Bill" before any significant amount of the one already passed has been doled out.

If that bothers anyone you may wish to start writing your own representatives.

3. profile image45
    hotairmanposted 8 years ago

Well, I have written all in the administration and Congress and Senate and state officials to now avail. They are sitting on the budget so it can be used to balance our state budget. It is a crime that these officials are elected. I have even written Jack McAfferty with CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC news, Lou Dobbs of CNN, local TV stations, submitted letters to all of the local newspapers with absolutely no response. The only other thing I can think of doing is protest. However the majority of the people that say they back they do not have to guts to do public and protest with me. So here goes our taxpayer stimulus back in the hands of the rich and politicians again. I am mad as hell but can't do it on my own. While I see my life savings and home go down the drain after 25 years. It sucks

4. zapzidzone profile image52
    zapzidzoneposted 8 years ago

Thank You; I didn't know! Shhh! I think Obama wants to take the rest of the jobs by opening the borders. I think the pig blood incident is the reason he spent all that money on his defense. I think the health care thing is ok as long as Obama has it. And well I think he meant to put all those guns on the street so when there is a civil war it will be more interesting. Taxes, Taxes, Taxes!!

working