jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best country to live in and retire in?

1. Cheeky Girl profile image73
    Cheeky Girlposted 8 years ago

What is the best country to live in and retire in?

Location can be anywhere whatsoever! Based on cost of living and affordability

2. profile image49
    Laurihposted 8 years ago

I would suggest Asia for the affordability, and in here Thailand (not the cheapest but most developed services around the neighboring countries).

It seems Cambodia and Vietnam are quickly developing and are way cheaper than Thailand so it's mostly about your own preference.

It's all year warm climate, beautiful nature and cheap living in all of these countries. If you get any pension you find it easy to live anywhere here.

The best medical and professional services are in Thailand as here is already a huge population of people from Europe, USA and Australia consuming those services, but neighboring countries are not coming far behind.

3. Expat Malaysia profile image61
    Expat Malaysiaposted 7 years ago

My personal favorite is Malaysia, I moved here a few years ago, it is still our dream destination. The cost of living is very low for expats. Have a look at my hubpage to see the 10 top reasons why you should consider Malaysia as a perfect place to retire.

4. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 7 years ago
  5. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

Now much later my heart still leans towards Sweden, I couldn't find a thing that didn't seem just 'awesome'.  Especially the town of Smaland.

I live in Canada now but professionally I would have to live close to Hollywood, but I like LA especially LAPD!

btw kiss cheeky girl