jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I obtain refund for Walmart Visa Gift Cards?

1. profile image48
    Paul Kellerposted 8 years ago

How do I obtain refund for Walmart Visa Gift Cards?

2. Saving Money Tips profile image58
    Saving Money Tipsposted 8 years ago

Hi Paul,

According to the Walmart website,

"Electronic and plastic Gift Cards: Not returnable or refundable for cash, except in states where required by law. "

For California, under $10 can be cashed out.  Not sure about the other states.  Need to call Walmart or Google the policy for your state.

David

3. MikeNV profile image81
    MikeNVposted 8 years ago

Corporate America is robbing the poor with pretend credit cards and gift cards http://hubpages.com/hub/Corporate-Ameri … edit-Cards

All you can really do is buy the cheapest item in the store an hope you can get cash back.  But the Corporations are not stupid... they usually just keep the balance on the card.  It's a big scam on the people.

Don't buy them.

4. hubbcapp profile image61
    hubbcappposted 7 years ago

Walmart will not give you back the cash for the card, it say's on the card package and the reciept no refund.  You have to purchase something with it.  And I would suggest trying to spend actually what's on the card or a little over it to make sure you use all the money you put on it.  Then if you don't want to use the card anymore you can throw it away.  If you want to continue using the card you can re-load it, putting any amount of money on it that you want.   But, it will cost you the price of the card again plus the amount money you want on the card.

5. prasannastudies profile image60
    prasannastudiesposted 7 years ago

there are so many countries now offering Walmart Visa  visa. if you are looking for best  Walmart Visa  service for on arrival visa then you must have to consult with the  Walmart Visa  consultants. they will guide you for getting Walmart Visa. i would like to suggest you one of the best site here you can contact for your problems related with the visa. http://www.studies-overseas.com

working