jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I activate my Visa Pre-paid Debit Card for On-line purchaces?

1. profile image45
    2010Pamelaposted 7 years ago

How do I activate my Visa Pre-paid Debit Card for On-line purchaces?

2. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

If the Visa prepaid debit card is a Green Dot debit card go to Greendotonline.com and follow the prompts.

3. hubbcapp profile image63
    hubbcappposted 7 years ago

Depends on the pre-paid card company.  All the one's I tried allowed me to go online or make a phone call.   You can call a phone number that is listed inside the phone card package or inside the instructions and they will activate it while your on the phone.  If you go online you need the website  of the card issuer, should be in the package, and then put the information the site ask.

4. profile image50
    amandawillsonposted 5 years ago

Well, speaking of that I would just like to share with you as conventional wisdom shows that prepaid debit cards are not the most affordable means of handling your purchases when in contrast to a bank checking account, the reality is that we are living in extraordinary financial times. According to a recent survey by Atlanta-based financial management advisory services business Bretton Woods Inc., the amount of money you carry with your checking can make choosing prepaid debit a cheaper choice.Hold onto your hat, prepaid debit cards may be less costly than a checking account. Well, for practicality reason why I share this with you. Article resource: Prepaid debit cards can be cheaper than checking, says stud