how do I change my investments?

1. profile image46
    barbtiffposted 8 years ago

how do I change my investments?

2. abunchoftigers profile image58
    abunchoftigersposted 8 years ago

The easiest way is to use the free brokerage services offered by any national bank. Any Bank of America, National City/PNC, Chase, etc, at which you have an account, will set you up with an appointment with a financial advisor. Any bank that doesn't do this for free is charging you needlessly, and you should switch.

Go into the appointment with pre written answers to the basic questions they're going to ask: What is your monthly income, What are your living expenses, What are your investment goals? This last question is asking whether you are trying to save for retirement, college, to buy a house, or to help your kids or parents, that sort of thing. The important thing your need to know going in is whether or not you will need to withdraw this money in the next five years.

The financial advisor will be able to handle most everything for you, including telling you exactly how to consolidate your investments into one account, if that's an issue for you, or how to turn a regular savings account into higher-yielding stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.

If there's any interest, I could write a hub about my experience investing as a college student.

3. Wilsonsorin2011 profile image56
    Wilsonsorin2011posted 6 years ago

Looking for the information about the investment management  then please visit -http://www.pia-firstcapital.com/financial-investments/

working