jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i make money on hubpages ?

1. renfen88 profile image54
    renfen88posted 7 years ago

how can i make money on hubpages ?

i am very curious about it .i feel it is very interesing . i hope some experienced hubbers can tell me . thank you

2. vox vocis profile image82
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

You need to sign up for Google AdSense account and then you get your Google ID. After that you copy and paste it into AFFILIATE SETTINGS when you go into your account here on Hubpages. Once you have done that, whenever someone clicks on a Google ad on your hub you will share revenue with Hubpages. It is a slow process, to earn money this way, but it works. And why not, Google ads are there anyway, whether you are in the affiliate programe or not. Just one warning, never click on your own ads because google will figure that out and cancel your account.

3. BeBrown profile image70
    BeBrownposted 7 years ago

Good advice there from Vox - one more thing though, write lots and lots of good content and publicise it so that people visit your page.

4. dawnM profile image66
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

Ask and answer questions like your doing so that people get to know who you are and you are contributing to the Hub atmosphere.  We all become like one big family supporting each other.  "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine"  so to speak.