jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where can I open a free bank account online to get paypal payments and a debit c

1. mrfren profile image61
    mrfrenposted 7 years ago

Where can I open a free bank account online to get paypal payments and a debit card to get the...

Where can I open a free bank account online to get paypal payments and a debit card to get the money out?

2. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

well hdfc,icici,kotak and such banks time and again come up with scheme of free bank accounts...but normal they have 5k to 10k as quartely deposit..sbi has lesser one (around 2000) , paypal can be integrated by sbi account and have debit card too..

3. Kind Regards profile image67
    Kind Regardsposted 7 years ago

I get paid through PayPal twice a week.  I have a PayPal debit card, so I can get my money out that way.  I also have ING Direct checking and savings accounts and a debit card.  I can transfer my money from PayPal to any of my ING Direct accounts.  ING Direct is all free and it's online.  I've been with them several years and I've never had a problem.  Can't say that about traditional banks, that's for sure.  Plus, ING offers overdraft protection on your account so bouncing won't be a problem.  They don't charge $25-$35 like banks do if you go over.  They charge mere pennies.

4. hamlak profile image61
    hamlakposted 7 years ago

I know a service that will provide you a fantastic solution, but I do not think I am permitted to put any link here.

You have to drop me a line at: info @ ewealthsuccess .com (close the gaps pls)

5. BloggingPilar profile image64
    BloggingPilarposted 7 years ago

I know this is 9 months late, lol but I have several Pre-paid cards that I use and they work just like a bank account. I got tired of all the fees the bank charged and just stopped using them. I can pay my bills online for free also, so it's just like a regular credit/debit card. I have 4 of them listed on my site. There are more out there, but the 4 I have listed are one that I have personally tried and have worked well. You use it just like a bank account. They have routing numbers and account numbers, just like a checking account would. So I use them with pay pal and my direct deposit. 

You can visit my webpage to see the ones I recommend:
    http://discoveringdeals.blogspot.com/20 … cards.html

Stop by my hub and let me know if I helped smile

6. ndungusoft profile image59
    ndungusoftposted 5 years ago

If you want an online account that will work with PayPal. Payoneer Pre-Paid Debit card is the best option . Once you signup, the card is sent via regular mail and will reach your post office within 21 days.

Amazingly, you can use the Payoneer Pre-paid Debit card to withdraw money from PayPal at the lowest transaction charges of 1% of the total amount being transferred. Once funds reflect on your ATM, dispense them at any Master card branded ATM worldwide at a cost ranging from   $2.15 to $3.15. See more insight here: http://ndungusoft.hubpages.com/hub/PayP … rification