jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which get paid to... site have you registered and made some cash however small?

1. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Which get paid to... site have you registered and made some cash however small?

Please let me know which site is a true get paid to... I sit with the system 12 hours daily and I want to truly find other legitimate income. But all the sites I have visited are either scam or they restrict my registration because of my location. Somebody assist me please.

2. KEVIN MANNIS profile image56
    KEVIN MANNISposted 7 years ago

I signed up with Associatedcontent.com a while ago and I have been receiving up front payments and royalties on a regular basis ever since. I'm not buying new cars or anything, but they pay what they say they are going to pay, and they pay when they say they are going to pay. The overall amounts are up to you and the popularity of your articles. I hope that gives you a little help.

3. profile image47
    Jacqueline12posted 7 years ago

You just have to search at google, “get paid to blog” or “paid blogging” and a ... However, once you start earning from your blog, the income opportunity ...  As many tasks of WebeServe are small and simple, some  of the pays might be too low that

4. profile image47
    NoAmnestyposted 7 years ago

I agree. Associated Content is a good site. It probably will not pay your bills, however, unless you are a very good writer and also good at promoting your articles. I have found the compensation for most get paid to write gigs too little to bother with. As for other get paid to...sites (like get paid to take surveys and get paid to open emails,etc.) are generally scams or pay so little that they are not worth it (at least not to me, and yes I have tried a few of them). If you want to work on line, better to look for legitimate jobs that you can do online (virtual assistant, technical support, those kinds of things).

working