jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

You & I are walking down the sidewalk and you spot a hundred dollar bill and pic

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

You & I are walking down the sidewalk and you spot a hundred dollar bill and pick it up before...

me, do you - give some of that money to me? Or keep it all to yourself?

2. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

I might share half with you , but its toatlly depends upon person to person.. the answer might differ...

3. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

Well, I would give all the money to you. Money comes and goes in life. It's better to give money than to take money, because it gives satisfaction and joy to the other person receiving the money. What can be more than that ...

4. imperial_han profile image61
    imperial_hanposted 7 years ago

hehe....i think i will keep it,but if you ask, then we will share together...

5. ADDHome profile image60
    ADDHomeposted 7 years ago

Just so we don't get into an argument about this and break up our friendship, we look for a homeless person or a homeless shelter or one of those people holding up signs that say "Need Help.  Any amount will do," and we give the bill to them.  They need it more than either one of us do.

6. M.s Fowler profile image40
    M.s Fowlerposted 7 years ago

I would keep it to myself First comes first serves!

7. jasonamartin profile image56
    jasonamartinposted 7 years ago

First, I'm concerned with who owns the $100. If it's clear that no one in the area does, then I'd let you make an argument for getting $50.

If your case is clearly presented, logical and entertaining, then you've just earned $50. smile

8. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I like the altruism answer the best that reflects the ethical doctrine that claims that individuals are morally obliged to benefit others.

If both were well off - then donating would not hurt so much.

If both of us were starving, I would expect for you to at least buy me lunch because you are my friend and it was 'found money'.

Closed to reply

working