Can not sign into FAFSA student access

1. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Can not sign into FAFSA student access

I would like to check on how much I got in Grants, but it says your  information does not match anything in our records. I filled out the FAFSA before and I am going to receive aid, but I don't know why it says its not on database. My SS is right and everything else is. I will also probably need to sign in when applying for spring financial aid.

This site is frustrating I had a hard time submitting my application.

2. Tranita profile image61
    Tranitaposted 7 years ago

you only have to do you fafsa once a year. every january when tax returns and stuff come out. there's a number 1-800-433-3243 (800-4 FED AID). call them, or call your school to get your account information to log on into their database and see what you've been awarded through the school instead of fafsa. if your efc is ZERO(for a fact, knowing your parents dont make enough) then automatically you're awarded 5,550 for both semesters.(2,775 per semester). if not then check with fafsa. Call.

3. "Clouds Among Us" profile image68
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

To check on grants or student loans David, you go the site National Student Loan Data Base - This site will offer all information regarding what you became eligible for and how much.
    Here is the link:

Closed to reply