Is there any help or advice out there for people who are struggling to survive?

1. profile image47
    Jacqueline Deiganposted 7 years ago

Is there any help or advice out there for people who are struggling to survive?

i have just tried to maintain my home for 6 years after the break up of my
    marriage. My credit has slumped because of this..also the council and
    local housing authoriities are not  interested  in listerning.. I also have 2 health
    problems..So I am looking for any help or advice that people can share with me.

2. "Clouds Among Us" profile image65
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

What are you seeking to have someone listen too, the health related problems or guidance in solving your break up. If you’re referring to mortgage problems, there are numerous agencies that are available to homeowners who require assistance, please contact someone such as HUD, your mortgage company to explain your current medical situation, while obtaining a written notice from your physician outlining your symptoms, and inability to pay. Try renting one or two rooms, providing homeless students housing which the nearest school is your area should assist you with, and can be obtained from the schools financial aid office. There are a huge number of things which should work out to your advantage. Don't just sit there; you have to act on it

3. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Call the United Way help line and ask them for advice and resources.  Is there a non-profit hospital you can go to for treatment? How about a free or low-cost financial counseling service. Is moving to less expensive housing an option?  Talk with your pastor if you are involved with a church.  Hang in there.  I hope things get better for you.