jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you quit your day job to earn money from the internet?

1. competitiveniche profile image55
    competitivenicheposted 7 years ago

Have you quit your day job to earn money from the internet?

2. bileygur profile image60
    bileygurposted 7 years ago

No, but I admire the people that do.  I am not sure how many of the people that say that they are making huge profit are really doing it.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Yes, I quit my outside job three years ago. The important thing that most people have to remember is that there really is no such thing as easy money, and you have to have a really good reason for wanting to be at home to make it work. For me, I love the lifestyle, love being able to make money off of my skills and for it to actually make a difference if I work hard or not, and I love being able to stay home with my kids instead of paying a daycare to raise them. I work a lot harder now than when I had a "9-5", it's getting substantially better returns (but didn't for a while until I'd built up my reputation and client base) but there is very little income stability,,,you have to be good at money management and create your own stability through saving and sticking to an accurate, thorough budget.

4. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

If I have a decent and reasonable income I will not quit my job for the sake of earning money form the internet, however we can not deny the  fact that many people earn dollars from online job.

5. vijayabanu profile image57
    vijayabanuposted 7 years ago

I already published a hub about this question...

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dont-Quit-Your- … -Read-This