jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

As per your own experiance, what is the best way to earn money on Internet?

1. indravadan profile image60
    indravadanposted 6 years ago

As per your own experiance, what is the best way to earn money on Internet?

2. tnvrstar profile image72
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

I have mentioned it in my profile. You can check it and join smile 100% guaranteed

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

The best way to earn money on the Internet is to work hard. On a writing site you should ensure that you are not copying the work of others and concentrate on writing quality articles that people will want to read.

1. faisalb87 profile image42
      faisalb87posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Of course.....

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

For me it is to write excellent article and put it on the internet with Google and waited 2 months in getting 0 traffic before the Referring Sites found my article and promoted it around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities because it is the greatest article on the earth. This works for me and no one else because it is the greatest article on the earth called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " with 26 visits and 45 Page Views and a ever total page views 3062 and 208 monthly views with an average 1020 views per hub for my 3 hubs in 12 months as of June 27, 2011 A.D. 5:17 AM.

5. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

I think working via Freelancing website is the best way to earn money as they provide you with tons of opportunities at one single point. All freelancing websites are loaded with buyers & projects of all sorts waiting for talented people to grab the opportunity

6. American View profile image59
    American Viewposted 6 years ago

I have tried several options, but made the most money selling on Ebay

7. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

It depends on who you speak to, as you can see from the responses to your question. It varies between person to person.  I have found that writing on hubpages has been good for me - take for e.g. my hub - "Best gift for my daughter – Got her a nintendo ds for girls in bright pink"

Since I have put it online it has been averaging 55 views per day, I am now working to alter my other hubs so that they also turn out that kind of traffic - that should generate me sufficient passive income.  I can then look to complementing that with other schemes like setting up a blog, writing for other sites like Xomba etc.

All the best

8. Fotographer profile image56
    Fotographerposted 6 years ago

In my experience?
    In my experience it is best to have your own websites. However they must be high quality sites with a lot of backlinks and content.

9. lex123 profile image62
    lex123posted 6 years ago

I found a new site (market place) where you can get job orders. I haven't tried. Those who are interested can have a look - http://www.ezdia.com

working