I need some money to pay off loans. I am in deep debt with a job the pay little

1. profile image44
    sophie022000posted 7 years ago

I need some money to pay off loans. I am in deep debt with a job the pay little money.

I have two Master's Degrees hoping to get a better paying job. No advice right, took classes o become a career development faciltator only for coaches and I have credentials, they don't  did not happen. I have been working for the same school district as an aide for 10 years and I see myself going no where but in debt.

2. Mpho Mokobi profile image41
    Mpho Mokobiposted 7 years ago

There are two steps towards paying off loans.

First. Decide on the total amount of money you want to pay your debtors. Divide it equally amongst them. Then write each of your debtors a letter informing them of the amount of money you can afford to pay them. Pay them that amount on time all the time. They cannot sue you for non payment.

Second. As soon as you pay off the smallest debt, move that payment to the next debt. When the second debt is paid off, move the entire payment to the next debt. Continue this way until all your debts have been paid off.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking that you have more disposable income after settling one or two debts. Remember, you have committed X amount of money from your income for debt repayment. Therefore, that money is not yours until all the debt has been paid off. AND DON'T TAKE OUT ANY MORE DEBT.

To your success.

working