jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I better my options on making some money..

1. primpo profile image76
    primpoposted 7 years ago

How can I better my options on making some money..

Not an exorborant amount but enough to create a partime  income

2. kashmir56 profile image74
    kashmir56posted 7 years ago

Hi Primpo, there are a few things you can do but it something that takes time  to be able to get payed every month.

Here what you can do, use your Google Adsense and  Amazon accounts  to make money if you have sign up for them.

I have looked at you hubs and see you have not run the linking tool on any of your hubs, it's the green button on the top of your hubs, Link other hubs to your's will help to bring your hubs more traffic and also bring up your hub score..
    Also try reading and leaving comments on your followers hubs so they will come and read your hubs. This will also help to bring up your hub score has well.

Traffic is the key the more you can get to read your hubs the better chance you have to earn more money.
    You can post a new hub link on Facebook if you have a account there or on a blog or website that you may have as well, all good ways to get more traffic to your hubs.

Take care and have a great rest of the day !

3. Chuck Ferraro profile image56
    Chuck Ferraroposted 7 years ago

My profile page has all of your answers.

4. Raghavzx profile image61
    Raghavzxposted 7 years ago

I do think you should also follow some blogs out there who talks about all those questions you are asking.

I found a new one which is really new and taking off take some time and look at it
    makemoneywithgoogleadsenseandadwords.blogspot.com/

working