jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you buy more pieces or packages of something if it's on sale? . Do you use i

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 7 years ago

Do you buy more pieces or packages of something if it's on sale?

Do you use it all...

Do you usually get the right amount for yourself or give it away as gifts or do anything else with it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4870964_f260.jpg

2. profile image64
    Josh and Lindseyposted 7 years ago

I definitely buy more if something is on sale, especially if it's food, hygiene, or household products.  In fact with most products, I will only buy them if they're on sale and, if possible, paired with a coupon for maximum savings.  I typically get as much as I and/or my family and friends can reasonably use before the item expires, and I also buy a lot to donate to the homeless shelter and food bank.  By buying items on sale (+coupon), I'm able to stretch my budget plus make substantial charitable donations, all while allowing me to focus my money on other areas that I otherwise wouldn't be able to fund if I didn't shop sales.

3. bayareagreatthing profile image64
    bayareagreatthingposted 7 years ago

It depends on whether I need it or not. If it is something that won't go bad I tend to stock up. Sometimes I get things for others too. I like to have things on hand. Especially since I really don't like to go to the store. If the item was more than 50% off and something I use on a regular basis I would most likely buy several.

4. profile image0
    CollBposted 7 years ago

Yes definitely if I use the product(s) on a regular basis as it works out cheaper for me in the long run.

I normally buy other things in a high street store which is already inexpensive and which makes buying things in the sales not something I have to do now.

working