What do you mean an associated degree?

1. pirateprincess profile image54
    pirateprincessposted 6 years ago

What do you mean an associated degree?

Are you talking about a degree? How do you get paid and what from?  how do you earn points up to 100 on here??

2. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

sorry my bad, that's the old name. In November 2010, the Associated Content publishing platform became the Yahoo! Contributor Network.

Info from the site:

The Yahoo! Contributor Network is an open publishing platform where writers, photographers and videographers can share on the world’s largest source of community-created content.

Up-Front Payments, Performance Payments and distribution payments can be had.

Must be at least 18 years old and a citizen or legal resident of the United States to be eligible for payment.  However, you may become eligible for payments if you are accepted into the Featured Contributor Program, or if you are recruited for a specific project.

Performance Payments are payments based on the traffic to your content, meaning you can earn unlimited cash from your text, video, slideshow, and audio submissions on participating Yahoo! sites long after they have been published. You will earn money for every thousand page views your content generates (PPM™ rate). The baseline PPM™ rate varies by site.

Whem I'm serious I write there - but I like Hubpages because it's more fun - but Hubpages has only ads revenue and zero upfront payments.