jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your first memory about money?

1. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

What is your first memory about money?

2. jennysbus profile image61
    jennysbusposted 6 years ago

My first memory about money would be getting 20 cents from "the tooth Fairy" when I was a kid and buying lollies from the corner store with it.
    great times!

3. Masata profile image77
    Masataposted 6 years ago

I would have to say my very first pay check as a child I would never forget it. I was able to get for the first time all the things I wanted but couldn't afford it was great. oh the memories

4. coutneyk profile image74
    coutneykposted 6 years ago

Mine is kinda the same as jenny's, except, I thought my dad was trying to steal the money out of the glass of water next to my bed, not put it in there (we didn't do the under the pillow thing, light sleepers) since then, I think I've been the most over protective, frugal, tight with my money person in my family.  I doubt it has anything to do with dad trying to steal my 50 cents though.  Just saying.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My dad giving me an allowance.  One quarter, I must have been 6.  I thought I was rich.

6. sagbee profile image57
    sagbeeposted 6 years ago

Hey, I feel there is no meaning of life without money today. It is money that can purchase anything in life, even happiness and love.

I have remembered an incident of one of my fast friends who was very rich person and girls were hovering around him. He married a girl Sophia. After his marriage, everything was going nice but a year later he faced financial crisis and his wife whom he loves much left him. 

He is still crying for her. The incident keeps on haunting me.

7. cutievert profile image60
    cutievertposted 6 years ago

During my childhood my grandpa gave me the money to cheer me up..not quite often though and not much amount of money..but i was so happy to receive the money from him..and wondered how should I spend the money..