jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone ever watch extream couponing?

1. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

Anyone ever watch extream couponing?

TLC has a show called extream couponing. It shows people spending hours on cutting coupons and only spending few dollars on LITERALLY THOUSANDS of items! How does this work, I may run a buisness in my basment!

2. AOkay12 profile image81
    AOkay12posted 6 years ago

Yes.  I did not catch the last episode of Extreme Couponing, though. I saw the epsisode from about 6 months ago, with Mr. Coupon and others.  It is true that couponing does save a boat load of money, when done the right way.  I don't stockpile on the level of these experts/fanatics, because there is only myself in my household.  I am still learning and I wrote a hub that may be of interest to you.  The hub just covers some of the basics, though.

3. xanzacow profile image71
    xanzacowposted 6 years ago

I watched it Wed night (It comes on wed on TLC at 9p and 9:30p EST) I love it.

4. EmpressImani profile image60
    EmpressImaniposted 6 years ago

I love watching this show and am amazed at how much people can save on their shopping.

5. BSloan profile image73
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Yes I do watch the show and also coupon but find it a bit unrealistic for the average family.  Very few of the episodes show the family purchasing fresh veggies and fruits, meats, or nutritional meals. 

The items purchased are usually general merchandise items and prepackaged foods which tend to be high in calories and not very good for you.

Paper products and detergents I do think are worth getting at a discount.

working