jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How many credit cards do you have?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

How many credit cards do you have?

2. bernieadkins profile image61
    bernieadkinsposted 6 years ago

One - with a zero balance. We live on a cash only basis. The credit card is reserved for when we don't have the money to cover an emergency.

In 10 years that has happened only about 3 times.

3. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

I have one from my bank which I don't use and another one I got from my moblie phone provider.
    This one is a prepaid credit card and you basically top up with a minimum of 20euro whenever you want in the shops participating in this scheme. Very handy as you only put money in when you can afford to.

4. Financial Help profile image60
    Financial Helpposted 6 years ago

I have a couple but with no debt. Paying your credit cards off monthly is the way to go!

5. your cybersister profile image62
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

I don't have any credit cards at present, only a debit card.  At one time I was one of those people who applied for anything and everything and was, of course, approved.  My life circumstances drastically changed (divorce) and I was left with less than half the income and all the debit (as the cards were in my name - he was only an authorized purchaser)..  It was a horrid nightmare, bad enough that I never want to have a credit card in my name again.

6. Brinafr3sh profile image78
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

NONE, not anymore. I choose not to be a part of the problem, but be part of solutions. This economy has changed drastically, cash and budgeting is what I use now.   smile

7. Guanta profile image74
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

I have two.  Both with a zero balance night now and I hope to keep it that way.  I don't like using credit cards anymore because I hate to give up my cash when the bill arrives.  I now rather go without until I have the cash to pay,

8. Phil The Gain profile image64
    Phil The Gainposted 6 years ago

I use to have 6-7 credit cards but they got out of hand.  I paid them all off and only have 1 now.  I also use a prepaid Visa for all my online transactions.

9. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 6 years ago

i have only one credit card and i used it when i don't have cash otherwise i preferred to buy every thing on cash

10. Majadez profile image78
    Majadezposted 6 years ago

None, I only use debit cards now that they work just as well.  I don't want to get into any trouble so if I don't have the money, I can't buy.

11. Miss Paula profile image42
    Miss Paulaposted 6 years ago

One with a little balance on it. If I can't pay cash I don't what it. I only use the card for emergence. and thanks god that doesn't happen very often.

12. seriousnuts profile image69
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

Only one, and I don't use it often. I prefer using cash. I usually use my credit card for online purchases and paypal. So one is sufficient.

13. Movie Master profile image76
    Movie Masterposted 6 years ago

I have one, and it's just in case........hopefully it will stay a zero balance

working