Which bank is better and why?

1. profile image46
    Joe39posted 6 years ago

Suppose you were considering depositing your savings in one of three banks, all of which pay 5 percent interest; bank A compounds annually, bank B compounds semiannually, and bank C compounds daily. Which bank would you choose? Why?

2. profile image45
    sandalgalposted 6 years ago

That depends on how fast that you want your money, if you plan on touching your money over time, or if you are just simply saving. If you need elasticity, then I would personally go for bank C - compounding daily on a large balance allows you to earn more money if by chance you are going to need access to that money off the cuff. For more stable savers, bank B is the best option because they are based on balances over the year and allow you to make more as you continue to save. Bank A I would not go with because with annual interest, you won't be earning all that much on your money because it is based on an average.

The best option for most people is compounded daily interest at Bank C.

3. profile image45
    debbyrayposted 6 years ago

\
    Im Mrs.Deborah Ray from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited@live.com here is their number +4470359 03933

working