jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the easy and proper way to get Google Ad Sense?

1. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

2. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

You have to apply for a Google Adsense Account. It took me three times of applying and at least ten written hubs before they accepted me. They are somewhat picky about who they accept. If you haven't gotten a confirmation email from them yet, and you've applied, this probably means that they haven't accepted your application yet. Be patient, give it a month or so and continue writing well-written and resourceful hubs and they'll accept you in no time! smile Hope this helped.

3. profile image48
    rafiuposted 6 years ago

the easiest way is to visit their site at google.com/adsense and sighnup for adsense account and you also make sure that you have a website or you can have free one from blogger at www.blogger.com

4. Mayakanon profile image59
    Mayakanonposted 6 years ago

If you want to get approved from adsense you should not apply without at least 10 good quality content in Hubpages or your own web site. Now a days blogger tricks is not working for many people. But if you apply form any other adsense sharing sites it will work. So it is easy to get approved from adsense with hubpages account.

5. prakashkl profile image60
    prakashklposted 6 years ago

There is no short cut to getting Google AdSense.  You have to publish good quality hubs or blogs or websites.  It should be your own and informative and well presented.  Being a One year old hubber, I got Google AdSense account after an year.  I have gone through lot of problems and formalities before I got much awaited AdSense account.  Never feel desperate.  Keep trying for the AdSense account.  How I got my Google AdSense account is described in this hub.

6. profile image44
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751