jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you create custom colour palettes in the new Adsense Interface?

1. Azure11 profile image91
    Azure11posted 6 years ago

How do you create custom colour palettes in the new Adsense Interface?

I want to create some custom colour palettes but I can only see how to do it in the old interface and can't find any info about how to do it in the new one - anyone know?

2. GoingOnline profile image61
    GoingOnlineposted 6 years ago

I'm going to save you grief and untold hours investigating the internet to find out how to do it...

Go back to the old interface, create the palette and go back to the new interface to use it. They haven't implemented the feature yet on the new interface...

I spent days looking smile

3. Azure11 profile image91
    Azure11posted 6 years ago

Thanks GoingOnline! That is what I was doing but wondered if I was just being blind or something!

4. ProCW profile image80
    ProCWposted 6 years ago

In the new Adsense Interface (in the United States and I'm sure in other countries too) click on "My ads" up top. On the next screen, you should see a button, "+ New Ad Unit"; click that.

Then create your ad and use old palettes on this screen. You can choose your colors here, if you don't want to use a Google palette, or one of your old ones. However, GoingOnline is right - you cannot create a custom palettes in the new interface, yet.

5. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

Cheers for asking this at least I found out some more information on it to smile

working