jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do people who want to make extra cash shy away from network marketing?

1. mariajob profile image59
    mariajobposted 6 years ago

Why do people who want to make extra cash shy away from network marketing?

network marketing is a good way to earn more money all it needs is word of mouth and we talk all the time about irrelevant stuffs but yet we are not willing to promote network marketing by word of mouth.

2. trimar7 profile image61
    trimar7posted 6 years ago

I'll tell you why. The network marketers at the top prey upon the people at the bottom who buy expensive products and make the people at the top wealthy. They buy the rah rah tapes and learn nothing but overtime that they are poorer than they began due to the cost of the expensive products and the costly tapes.

3. BradyBones profile image81
    BradyBonesposted 6 years ago

I'd tend to agree with trimar7 on this one. I've been approached a few times by people I know trying to get me into their latest network marketing scheme. Over time it always ends the same way and all they end up doing is alienating the people around them.

I put links to some of my hubs and blog posts on social networking sites, but I never expect much from it. People who advert their networking businesses through these same sites tend to do so with more desperation. This makes me feel bad, especially when I need to turn them down... I end up just removing them from my contacts.

4. mariajob profile image59
    mariajobposted 6 years ago

you guys are totally right but has anyone ever tried network marketing with forever living products, i have friends into it and i see evidences of how much they earn, i always knew they had excellent products and expensive though but i believe their products are worth it so am giving it a try before the month ends besides with forever you never go back to square one instead you remain stagnant or move forward.

working