How do accually sell AVON?

1. tiare808 profile image58
    tiare808posted 6 years ago

How do accually sell AVON?

I'm so in need of assistance. I just started that too! smile Not much people in Hawai'i like AVON...or at least the people I know.

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image82
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

First, you need to change your way of thinking.  Plenty of people like Avon because it's an older brand that people are familiar with and it inspires trust.  Be sure to tell people that you've begun selling Avon, mention it in a short and sweet way, so that if they are interested they will follow up with you.  Ask to leave a brochure or two in a well frequented store and/or beauty shop in your neighborhood.  Little by little there will be a nibble or two.  Be sure to include a sample or two with each order you sell in order to peak interest for other cosmetic items.  Don't put your product down, be polite and professional and be sure to thank them.  Act like you've been doing this all your life, even if you don't feel that way.  Good luck! smile

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

You go to a front door and loudly shout, ding dong, Avon calling, and shove a pathetic little catalogue through the letter box.

working