jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What sells most on the Internet and how to go about selling it?

1. whizcreed profile image68
    whizcreedposted 6 years ago

What sells most on the Internet and how to go about selling it?

2. rclinton5280 profile image74
    rclinton5280posted 6 years ago

There are lots of things that sell on the internet. If you want my opinion, it looks like information is what sells the most. From there, you have all sorts of consumer goods that can be sold, and a hundred different ways to sell them. It's hard to say what else sells best, because it changes every day. A few potential candidates are electronics, books, and shoes/purses. You can use ebay, amazon, your own website, or a hundred other different locations to sell you product from. It's all up to what works for your chosen niche.

3. perfumer profile image74
    perfumerposted 6 years ago

Information sells easy on the net.
    John Thornhill can teach you how to make money selling information online.

4. wandererh profile image74
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

I think you are looking for a "stock" answer but I don't think such an answer will serve you well.  Many things sell well on the net and there are many ways of promoting them, but the question is whether you can promote and sell these things well.

You should start by looking at the products and services that, based on your unique talents, skills and interests, you are the most suitable to promote and sell.  Then, among the promotional techniques, services and products, isolate those that will be most profitable for you in terms of time and money spent, and money earned.

And then you just might have a profitable Internet business.  smile

working