How to sell unwanted or unredeemed gift cards for cash?

1. profile image49
    Rdsageposted 6 years ago

How to sell unwanted or unredeemed gift cards for cash?

I am looking to find out if users are inclined to sell their unwanted or unredeemed gift cards, why or why not? Would they rather have cash or credits to a website or maybe to amazon instead. How likely would would you be to sell and what would hold you back? This could be looked at as a way to save money since you are redeeming value of what is yours.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6204577_f260.jpg

2. MargaretC0923 profile image61
    MargaretC0923posted 6 years ago

I don't have a perfect answer for you, but my best advice is to offer them to other people at a discount. Ask for $40 for a $50 card. I hate pandering to my friends, but in all honesty, that's the best route on this one. If you know someone who frequents the store you have the card for, offer it to them. You could probably sell them online too, offering the code upon payment (be honest though, don't over sell it or run a scam.)

3. profile image49
    Rdsageposted 6 years ago

Have you heard of a site called CouponTrade.com, they allow you to pick your selling price since you are selling p2p like an ebay? On CouponTrade they let you choose your price to sell at, which is different then sites like plastic jungle which tell you how much they will buy it for.

working