How do you make and register your own domain name free, and own your rights to i

1. kevins blog52 profile image80
    kevins blog52posted 5 years ago

How do you make and register your own domain name free, and own your rights to it?

I know I can pay for a web site and create a domain name free if I tag there's on the end of mine, (example kevins how to weebly.com  or  kevins how to go daddy .com) What I want is my own .com or .net with out paying someone else. Is there a place wear you can register your own domain name and own all rights to it? (example auto parts for sale.com) (fresh donuts daily.net)

2. WryLilt profile image94
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Yes, you can register your own domain but you'll have to pay for the domain ($10-$20 per year) plus buy hosting (about $5-$10 per month.)

Think of the domain name like the number on your letter box, and the hosting as the bare house. Any content you add is the furniture in the house.

Godaddy is quite popular but I prefer using namecheap to register my domains. And I use hostgator for hosting.

3. gethanna profile image59
    gethannaposted 5 years ago

A friend of mine has recommended me to try

http://www.100webspace.com/web-hosting/free-plan.html

They will give you 100mb web space for free on your own domain name(www.yourname.com) I didn't try it yet. But I have a plan to. May be you should take a look at it.

working