jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use coupons?

1. Helena Ricketts profile image97
    Helena Rickettsposted 5 years ago

Do you use coupons?

I use a lot of coupons for almost everything I buy. What do you use them for?

2. joymk profile image69
    joymkposted 5 years ago

Yes. I use them mostly for toiletries and person care items, and for any condiment that does not have sugar or high fructose corn syrup in it, as I'm on a tightly restricted diet due to liver disease.

3. sgbrown profile image95
    sgbrownposted 5 years ago

I use grocery coupons every chance I get. We live in the country and do not get coupons in our newspaper. I print them off of the computer, but that gets really aggrevating sometimes. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

4. Bodie95 profile image61
    Bodie95posted 5 years ago

I use coupons for groceries and restaurants very often. I know that goign to the store can be expensive with current food prices, but with coupons, you can cut up to one-fourth of your costs on average. In the long run, that saves a lot. I also use restaurant coupons on a regular basis. Just the other night, I went to a pizza place and got a large pizza, and using a coupon, got a free medium to save later, and that's made three meals for me already. So coupons are great!

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. I love coupons and use them for almost everything. If I have a coupon, then all the better. Kohls is the best for using coupons. However, I only purchase home supplies there. Normally I save more than I spend there. Even so, Kroger is where I buy all my food with coupons. Plus to save money, I save year round for Black Friday for purchases of any kind for a better price.

6. Cobrafan profile image79
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

No. Any time I have coupons, I end up forgetting them when I go to the store.