jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where can people find the best transcription jobs?

1. Athlyn Green profile image95
    Athlyn Greenposted 5 years ago

Where can people find the best transcription jobs?

Typing for payment is a good way to earn money from home. Which transcription companies are the best for transcribers, with easy to use functionality and not over-demanding requirements?

2. pippap profile image87
    pippapposted 5 years ago

Try contacting hospitals and government offices.  Very often, they have at-home positions which pay quite well.  Send your local hospitals and government offices an inquiry letter detailing your desires, asking if they have any work for someone such as yourself; and, if not, do they know of any place that could utilize your skills.

Or place an ad in your local employment paper and local bulletin boards.  Let them come to you.

1. Athlyn Green profile image95
      Athlyn Greenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is a great answer. I currently work a couple of transcription jobs but never thought of trying what you suggested. Thanks!

3. jsovermyer profile image77
    jsovermyerposted 5 years ago

Check out www.elance.com   They have transcription jobs on there.  Also www.odesk.com

4. transcriptionjobs profile image79
    transcriptionjobsposted 3 years ago

Typing from home is a good way to earn extra money, but it's not as easy as people think.  Please refer to my hub page on this.  I go into more detail about the requirements, and I also list companies that hire people to work from home.  Each company has different requirements, some more demanding than others.

working