jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How can I find affordable insurance for my teenager?

1. Cat R profile image75
    Cat Rposted 5 years ago

How can I find affordable insurance for my teenager?

I have been trying to get insurance so that my Oldest can get his license. The only company under $1,000 just changed their price from $500 to $700 since April.

How can I find affordable insurance that won't rob me blind? There has to be a way to get his license/insurance without paying almost $2,000 a year for it!

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Probably nobody answered because nobody found what they consider to be "affordable" auto insurance for a teenager.

I'm going to write a hub entitled "How Can You Find Affordable Auto Insurance for Your Teenager?"

I recently saved over $2,000 by switching companies. Really. Of course I can prove it. I got all those commercials beat.

Thanks for inspiring me!

1. Cat R profile image75
      Cat Rposted 5 years agoin reply to this

First I had an OK offer, but two months before I needed it. But been told that summer break does influence it as much as the driver being male. Some really stupid rules.

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cat R, unless you live near the NC coast, my first suggestion would be to contact an Erie Insurance agent and discuss options for insuring your son. I don't understand how summer break has anything to do with it.

working