jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Locationary: Good place to make money online? Anybody tried them. How are they?

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

Locationary: Good place to make money online? Anybody tried them. How are they?

2. vegaswriter profile image58
    vegaswriterposted 5 years ago

Even those that aren't scams depend on how much you are willing to put in. Hub Pages of course and if you like question and answer sites Web Answers can be a lot of fun. You have to remain active on Web Answers though or your income will drop.

You can also start your own website with a few affiliate programs but that can be a ton of work to build your own site from the ground up until it does well.

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I tried a bit last night, don't understand the bidding on money thing. but it seems a pitiful way to make five cents

2. vegaswriter profile image58
      vegaswriterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Bidding on Money? Which did you take a look at?

The Q & A site is a bit like Hub Pages in how you earn once you've answered your first 50 questions and get approved.

You can read the FAQ at WebAnswers.com from the link in the top navigation b

3. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was talking about Locationary not Web Answers - but I will go to Web Anwers & try it out. Thankx!

3. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I myself don't know much about Locationary, but after you posted this I have done some reading. I am going to sign up and see what it's all about. I read a hub about it on here but it seemed more of a promotion than an explanation. Seems worth a shot as long as I can figure it out.  I will add that there is a forum that does have some answers to basic questions.

working