jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does Commission Junction really pays? And How does Commission Junction pays?

1. plusPlus profile image60
    plusPlusposted 5 years ago

Does Commission Junction really pays? And How does Commission Junction pays?

Several forum posts are there where people say that the earn through commission junction. Does they really pay? And how they pays money?

2. vwriter profile image93
    vwriterposted 5 years ago

Commission Junction does pay. You will need to sign up for the affiliate programs that is of interest to you and relevant to your website. After signing up the affiliate managers will look at your website to determine if it is a good match for their product. If excepted you can put links on your site. Any sells will be created to your account. The threshold for Commission Junction is $50. They will hold your money until you reach that threshold. However, if you are under threshold and if you do not have sales for a long time, you can be hit with a penalty.

1. plusPlus profile image60
      plusPlusposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. Would you please tell me which type of penalty?

2. vwriter profile image93
      vwriterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you don't make a sale, let's say, within a certain period, 4 to 6 months, you may see a fee applied to your account for $10. It's similar to ClickBank, and I suppose others. However, Commission Junction is more than fair, before applying a fee.

3. the girls profile image77
    the girlsposted 5 years ago

If you are referring  to the online advertising company, I am not a part of them. I can't speak for themselves or be able to answer your question.

working