jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Do you shop from online shopping sites? if yes what is your favorite?

1. anuws profile image60
    anuwsposted 5 years ago

Do you shop from online shopping sites? if yes what is your favorite?

I mean shopping for clothes, shoes, electronics, designer brands etc.

2. KK Trainor profile image62
    KK Trainorposted 5 years ago

Amazon.com is the best nowadays. Overstock is still ok for some things, but Amazon has everything else and the prices are great. Shipping is cheap on both, and often free on Amazon.

1. anuws profile image60
      anuwsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for advise. smile

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. Amazon for books and some clothes, shoedazzle for clothes and lingerie and shoes, Macy's online for a few things.

1. anuws profile image60

Thank you Iburmaster for the comment..

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Amazon first. I always check Amazon for whatever I am looking for.  I also buy from HSN quite a bit.  I do all my shopping online as we live in a very rural area and getting out and around has gotten very difficult for me.  So online shopping is the perfect alternative.

1. anuws profile image60

Thank you duffsmom smile

5. Miranda Birt profile image73
    Miranda Birtposted 5 years ago

I love to shop online, honestly. I use Amazon for books, Christmas shopping (they have a handy wishlist feature), and various other household goods that I'm too lazy to go to the store for. I also shop for clothing online - I know what size I wear at my favorite stores and the online clearance prices can't be beat a lot of times. My favorite sites to shop for clothing (etc.) are Target, Old Navy, and Victoria's Secret. I never buy anything at full price. smile

1. anuws profile image60

Thank you Miranda Birt smile

6. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Amazon.ca and The Book Depository for books, Etsy for hand-made presents for myself and others.

working