jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How Can I Make More Money From Home?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

How Can I Make More Money From Home?

Everyone is always asking how can I make more money from home? What low investment ideals have you tried to make money from home? Do you have any ideals that are low in investment and ideals that work. Please no MLM or Pyramid Schemes. No chain letters or things like that.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

As a chef, you could write cookbooks and sell them on Amazon, or do E-books and sell them. Some write books for Kindle but I don't know much about that.   Heck, Valentine's Day is coming, advertise your skills and offer to be private chef for a romantic dinner at their home, for a fee of course.   As a chef, you have ton of articles you could do and use for affiliate marketing. Product comparisons for cookware, etc.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
      crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Interesting ideals. I am working on several things now on Kindle.

3. collegedad profile image74
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

There are hundreds of ways to make money from home, but the real money makers require work. I tell most folks to look at their hobbies to see what they can turn into a small business. If you enjoy a hobby, chances are that someone else does to. You can look at selling supplies, designs, instructions, or end products related to your hobby. For example I enjoy making fishing lures so I sell fishing lure components, books, and a variety of lures. I can do this from a corner in the basement of my home. Does it make big money? Not yet, but this year I will make enough to pay my rent and utilities. Next year it should replace my wife's income.