jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is MCA(motor club of america) a scam?

1. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 4 years ago

Is MCA(motor club of america) a scam?

I have been getting info from people on my instagram page trying to get me to work for MCA. If you buy a membership for 19.95 you can sell memberships and get $ 80 per person you enroll. anyone had success with this or been burned by this? please be honest. thanks

2. brianrock profile image86
    brianrockposted 4 years ago

I know some people who have done it, and some of them have made money. But I'd stay away from it if I were you.

It's your typical multi-level marketing scheme. It's not a true scam, because you can make money and they will pay you. However, your potential is typically very limited. Once you've run through your circle of friends and social contacts, who are you going to sign up? And if your friends on Instagram are already doing it, then they've probably chewed through a good portion of the market share that you would have sold to.

These things are (potentially) good if you're the first one in. But the more people you know that are doing it, the less you'll be able to sell. And ultimately, you just run out of people to sell to, making it a poor long term investment.

1. wellspoken profile image60
      wellspokenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the information. I want to give it a try and see what happens if nothing else I can make some quick side cash

3. stacies29 profile image73
    stacies29posted 4 years ago

It's not a scam and you do not have to just promote to fam and friends. There is a wide variety of ways to promote to ppl all over the US. Check it out @ http://www.MyMCASecurity.com/

working