jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think Apple's stock will rise by the end of the year?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

Do you think Apple's stock will rise by the end of the year?

2. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image78
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 4 years ago

No, I do not think so. Basically stock market has already top up and will go down over the period . Economy is cooling down, it will remain sluggish. The new Samsung Galaxy 4 and Lumina from Nokia are giving Apple strong competition. It is rumoured Google owned Motorola will be launching its most advance smart phone, smarter than Samsung Galaxy 4 and Apple V and Lumina. This all will give Apple a difficult time.

3. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 4 years ago

Yes, because the news has been pretty negative for Apple during the first half of 2013.  With some decent product announcements and/or releases later in 2013, AAPL should go up.  Also, Apple is doing a huge buyback of shares that they just announced, which should boost the stock.

I wrote a Hub that analyzes Apple's stock:  Why Apple (AAPL) Is Still a Bargain Despite Its Lofty Price

4. My Esoteric profile image92
    My Esotericposted 4 years ago

I sure hope so, I like selling Bull Put options rather than selling Bear Call options.  I made a Bear Put trade for April when I thought Apple had turned the corner, at least that is what most of the technical signs showed; that miscalculation cost me most of the profit I had made from Apple the previous 12 months.  (that is the downside to options, btw)

5. JimTxMiller profile image78
    JimTxMillerposted 4 years ago

You'll get my answer as soon as you deposit $100 to my personal account for financial advisory services.

1. greatstuff profile image96
      greatstuffposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha, what happened to the HP community spirit?

6. profile image55
    CZARIIIposted 4 years ago

Apple is a good company that may return shareholders handsome long term rewards.  If you need the money find other ways of getting it and keep Apple as a long term core holding if earnings forecasts hold up.