Is it possible for one parent and one child to eat on $2 a day or less?

1. Gcrhoads64 profile image98
    Gcrhoads64posted 4 years ago

Is it possible for one parent and one child to eat on $2 a day or less?

2. SoundNFury profile image83
    SoundNFuryposted 4 years ago

I think it may be possible to eat and make it through the day, but not to get the nutrition that is necessary for a healthy life.  I think malnutrition will start to creep up on them as the days go by.

3. breathing profile image60
    breathingposted 2 years ago

It may be possible at times. But you should develop this as a habit. Otherwise I completely agree with Michael Valencia. That you will not get the desired nutrition in such a low cost. But if you want to develop the habit in your child that he/she will be satisfied in less eating, then this can be a good trick. But obviously $2 is not an acceptable amount at all!! You can apply this trick only when you are fully sure that your child along with you are getting the desired nutrition because getting proper nutrition is very important for the child. If the child does not get the proper nutrition then it becomes impossible to them to survive in the long run. They are subjected to different diseases. So as a parent it is your responsibility to ensure the highest possible nutrition for you and your child. Yeah, you can try out some days with $2 or less so that your child can develop the habit of surviving in different testing conditions. This should be the responsible attitude of every parent. Otherwise the child will not be able to survive in the slightest of testing conditions. So don’t overdose by cutting money but at the same time do it at times in order to get your child habituated.