jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

When it comes to money, what is the one thing that people struggle with the most

1. Sunga profile image60
    Sungaposted 3 years ago

When it comes to money, what is the one thing that people struggle with the most?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

My guess would be holding onto it and increasing their annual net worth.
    Unlike businesses which constantly are comparing previous quarters and years to their current status most people do not measure how well they're doing nor think in terms of:
    "How can I earn more than I did last year?"
    Whatever you focus your mind on the more of it you tend to have. Successful people have different habits than unsuccessful people. They measure their progress throughout and make changes as needed. Unsuccessful people tend to be constantly putting out fires and getting caught off guard. They have no plan!
    Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

3. profile image0
    Daveadams36posted 3 years ago

Learning that they don't need loads of it, & it's the biggest red herring on the planet....People think they need money to become happy, when they actually need love to become content....A society that worships rich people is a brainwashed society, a society that would out law corporations & celebs from making massive profits would be a sane society....So for me the richest person on the planet, is really just the greediest person on the planet. :-)

4. MicahI profile image84
    MicahIposted 3 years ago

Discipline.  Staying within your budget is a difficult task.  It requires patience, goal-setting, and determination.

5. profile image55
    Nicole Nichols-Smposted 3 years ago

For me personally, in 1993 I left an abusive marriage with three kids under 5, at that time I was earning $6.30/hour working in retail. My ex refused to pay support and having little money it messes with your psyche. It creates a poverty mindset that is a struggle to climb out of. I would work multiple jobs and attended school and was still not moving up the economic ladder. Now, here I am over 20 years later and still feel stagnant. I am in a job that does not value my experience and education, I have an MBA. So, for me it would have to be the money blocks that have built up from years of struggle. I am currently trying to resolve these money blocks and am making some positive changes.

1. Sunga profile image60
      Sungaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The source of your positive changes is going to be a huge determining factor to your success.

working