jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you make a living online?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 2 years ago

How do you make a living online?

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

You make a few dollars per month but as a pocket money. You can't make a living online, only real jobs can

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

You can make a living online, but it's hard hard work. I'm only reaching that stage now, after five years online. I have a part time job as well, but my husband doesn't work and I can still support our family, so it can happen - but not overnight!

1. profile image59
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Why did u married a guy, who don't work? A man is suppose to be alpha, I would not even consider dating a girl, when I am unemploy.

2. WryLilt profile image92
      WryLiltposted 22 months agoin reply to this

We've been married nearly a decade. He always worked but we came to a mutual decision that it's better if I work, as I like to get out of the house after being a stay at home mother for 4 years!

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

Yes, but the main solutions are: writing articles for pay for others, virtual assistant, online tech support, marketing, selling something.
    I've written hubs on this in Stay At Home Jobs Other Than Writing.
    And realize all of these venues mean you're competing internationally, so I've had clients from India and Pakistan pay me to write articles and sold items online to people internationally - but on crowdsourcing sites, these same people will work for less than an American because their cost of living is so much lower.