jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

If you could stand in line 10 hours for something you really wanted, what would

1. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 15 months ago

If you could stand in line 10 hours for something you really wanted, what would that be?

There are people that stand-in-line for shoe-sneakers for long hours.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13288335_f260.jpg

2. PhoenixV profile image77
    PhoenixVposted 15 months ago

Tickets to a Pink Floyd concert. 10 hours is a long time though.

3. profile image60
    JustinCasevaposted 15 months ago

Hey its like being at the DMV. Really though there isn't much I'd stand in line 10 hours for. I'm a pretty simplistic person, and I'll answer this question without actually answering it. I wouldn't wait for an item, I'd wait 10 hours and an endless amount of time to be with the love of my life. A girl that currently lives states away and I barely get to see. Yeah waiting for something sucks but it's worth it when its for something you truly want and care about

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

A date with Samantha Fox.

....please don't tell my wife. wink

Ann810posted 15 months agoin reply to this

Ha, alright that's interesting

5. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

The closest I've come to doing this is being in the Emergency Room with a loved one.

I understand that Tamara, I would do that as well. Now that could be the difference between  life and death.

6. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 15 months ago

Ten hours is a bit long but I stood in line for 4 hours in December 1976 to see the King Tut exhibit at the National Gallery in Washington.

7. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 15 months ago

Off hand, I cannot think think of a single thing or person I could feel is worth 10 hours of my valuable time......unless someone was giving away bags of huge sums of money!

Paula,that's a good one, I'm sure others will definitely join that 10 hour line.

8. Ericdierker profile image59
    Ericdierkerposted 15 months ago

I reckon I am just an old guy. It would be no problem for me as I would just pay someone to do it. It really can not be done under normal conditions. Either the person becomes too dehydrated or they have to go pee. Depends may work. Here they use tents and a sentry. But that is not "standing" in line for 10 hours.
    I suppose if it were to get into seeing a child born it would be worth it.

Ann810posted 14 months agoin reply to this

That's true, one could you use someone to wait inline for them, or use a chair to assist in waiting 10 hours.

working